Profile About Us
Tabak Pty Ltd commenced operations in 1985 and since that time we have been involved in a wide variety of projects, ranging from Civil and Industrial Developments to Commercial and Residential Projects in the Sydney Metropolitan, Illawarra and Southern Highland areas.
We place great emphasis on Quality of workmanship and pride ourselves on our ability to complete projects on time.
We presently employ twenty-two persons, all of whom have been involved in many facets of the construction industry and have a multitude of skills with our trades specialty in the following fields:
- Patching and rectification work to concrete, bridges, railways, roads etc
- Chemical injection of water leaks in concrete
- Crack Repair
- Structural concrete repairs
- RISI qualified staff and many other qualifications.
- Extensive experience on large Government infrastructure projects Including (NRT), (Northconnex) and many more.
- All types of trowel applied façade coatings – Domestic, Commercial and Industrial
- Architectural finishes – Single dwelling, High rise and Mixed use developments
Our workers having an average of twelve years experience in their particular field of work placing us in the position to take on any project regardless of size.
We are a member of the Master Builders Association with which our Enterprise Agreement is certified by DEEWR. We are an NCOP Compliant company eligible to provide services on Government tenders.